Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Picking Up Christian

5 comments:

katekrat said...

Oh my gosh! I don't think I have cried so much in a long time - it was such a beautiful moment! We thank God that he has finally united all of you as a family! Love, Kate, John, Brandon, and Elise This from Elise: I love the baby so much. I can't wait until you guys get home. Me, my Mom and Brandon are coming to help you with the baby and I'm happy that I can finally see the baby! This is from Brandon: He is an adorable little baby. I can't wait to meet him!

Kathy Irwin said...

Mark & Mary -- How precious is Christian. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful moment with us. He is just so sweet. Can't wait to see more pictures!
Kathy
DTV 11/12
No referral yet.

Cheryl said...

Congratulations! He is so precious! What a wonderful moment in your lives!

paul and ann said...

Love the video! I'm so happy for you guys. You all look so happy and I can't wait to see more pictures of you guys together. Congrats again! All our best!

Ann and Paul

The Hines Family said...

What a special video! He looks like he's just taking it all in! :-)