


I thought since I haven't written an update lately, I would do it. On November 24th my sister, Kate and my mom had a baby shower for me at my sister's new house in Indiana. We are still going to have an Illinois baby shower hosted by my friend, Lisa. The shower in Indiana was for my relatives mostly who either live out of state or would have to travel long distances to come to the shower at Lisa's house. Also, I am having a baby shower at work on December 14th. It is so thoughtful of everyone, it really blows us away. I will post a photo or two of the shower in Indiana (great idea right?!)
We are still waiting to hear news about our referral. It has been three and a half months of waiting. We are hoping that we hear before Christmas. Keep praying that we do hear something soon. We are going a little crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment