Christian had his first corn-on-the-cob tonight. At first, he was apprehensive, but if you know Christian at all, you know, this boy loves to eat. He was digging in before too long. Also, he calls strawberries "apples" so he had lots to say about his strawberry short cake dessert. He's very proud when he pokes a nice big piece on the end of his fork.
He is talking more and more too. Almost every day he says a new word or two. He has a few phrases down too (Is it yours? My car, Is it a girl? Uh oh doggie). He's giving lots of kisses now too. For a long time, he would give kisses, but only when someone was leaving. He linked saying bye bye and kissing, but now, he's realizing kissing doesn't mean goodbye.
I can't wait for summer and all of the fun we will have as a family. Only a couple more weeks of work and it will be here. Hope everyone is having a nice Memorial Day weekend. Love, Mary, Mark and Christian
2 comments:
He looks like he's lovin' that corn on the cob! What a cutie! :-)
I'm so impressed that Christian can use a fork and a spoon and eat corn on the cob! I don't think Jasmine would know what to do with it but now I think I'm going to try it out on her.
Post a Comment