Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last few days of 2008...




Christian pictured with his Nana and Papa and cousins (Bryce, Brennan, and Brielle) and our "2008" family picture.

Yesterday, the Norquist side of the family got together and we had family pictures taken. Overall, the pictures came out pretty good except Christian didn't want to smile for the photographer. Oh well, what can you do?

I can't believe that 2008 is almost over and we are heading into another year. This was a very special year for us for obvious reasons. It was also one of the craziest with many ups and downs.

I will be going back to my teaching position on January 5th (yikes only 5 days away)! Where did the time go? I am anticipating a melt down on Monday morning when I have to leave Christian behind and go to work, but from what I have heard from others, although, it is difficult (usually more for mom), the kids adjust just fine.

Thankfully, Mark will be staying home with Christian at least for a while. He is still looking for a job. Winter isn't the best time of year to be looking for a position in his field. He is in the city today pursuing a job with the city. It is a long distance from our house, but if it worked out, he would become one of the many train commuters. We wish all of you a very Happy New Year. God bless you and your family in 2009. Love, Mary, Mark, and Christian

No comments: