Mark and Mary:I love the video! Congrats on making it home safely. I'm so happy for y'all. Dana D.
What a precious video. Thank you for sharing! :-)
Love it!! This just made my day, I needed a smile!! :-)
Great job on the video, Mark! I think Christian is in need of a trip to Indiana SOON!! I've been saving all kinds of hugs and kisses for him. I think he misses his Aunt Kate, so please bring him soon! Love ya, Kate
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Mark and Mary:
I love the video! Congrats on making it home safely. I'm so happy for y'all.
Dana D.
What a precious video. Thank you for sharing! :-)
Love it!! This just made my day, I needed a smile!! :-)
Great job on the video, Mark! I think Christian is in need of a trip to Indiana SOON!! I've been saving all kinds of hugs and kisses for him. I think he misses his Aunt Kate, so please bring him soon! Love ya, Kate
Post a Comment