Thursday, June 12, 2008

Things are Looking Up....

Boy, this world of international adoption has its twists and turns. We found out today that we will be arriving in Hanoi on July 1st. It's a little over a week longer than we planned, but it could be worse. We could have had our dates at the end of July or even beyond. We know that God is keeping his hand on us...So, back to making reservations and more shopping :) Thank you for all of your support and prayers. It really lifts our spirits to know that you all are keeping us in your thoughts and prayers. Just a little bit longer baby. We're coming for you Christian!!!!

6 comments:

Heather Field said...

YAY!!! Glad to hear that things are back on track! I'm sure that God has a purpose for this little delay and I'm sure the extra week will fly by while you prepare for your incredible journey!

Julie said...

I'm so glad the delay was not too long! Here's to smooth planning, packing, and traveling from here on out!!

Tiffany said...

Yay! I am so happy for you guys! Hopefully we will get our approval sometime soon and we can travel with you. (well, my mom and husband!) Ha! I'm going to stay behind with our 7 month old daughter.... :)

Cara said...

Congratulations! It's a little longer, but I'm sure it will fly by!

Toni Thiele said...

Praise the Lord! It's a go!

"Christian, they're coming for you, baby. Just a little bit longer and you'll be in the arms of a your mommy and daddy who love you soooo much!"

Toni Thiele said...

Praise the Lord! It's a go!

"Christian, they're coming for you, baby. Just a little bit longer and you'll be in the arms of a your mommy and daddy who love you soooo much!"